£65,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|25 August 2006||£64,995||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Well proportioned maisonette flat situated within a popular area and conveniently located for access to local amenities including shops and transport routes including the railway. Ideal first time buy and early viewing is advised to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Well proportioned maisonette flat situated within a popular area and conveniently located for access to local amenities including shops and transport routes including the railway. The generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Reception hallway with a built-in shelved storage cupboard, wall mounted secured door entry phone and access to the lounge, kitchen, bathroom and the staircase off to the upper landing. There is a spacious lounge with two front facing windows, "Cherry" effect laminated flooring and a deep built-in storage cupboard. The kitchen has two rear facing windows, a basic base unit, a stainless steel sink with a mixer tap, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, a wall mounted "Vokera" combi boiler and six recessed ceiling spotlights. The bathroom has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and a bath with over-bath shower, wet wall panelling above the bath and wall tiling.
The landing leads to two double bedrooms with "Oak" effect laminated flooring, one of which has a walk-in storage cupboard. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, a secured door entry system and a small shared walled area to the rear. Ideal first time buy and early viewing is advised to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Lounge / Dining Room 23' 4" x 11' ( 7.11m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 14' 8" x 7' 6" ( 4.47m x 2.29m )
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.