£125,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|8 October 2004||£22,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Traditional second floor flat set on the ever popular Alexandra Parade. The property does require a degree of internal modernisation and this is reflected in the asking price. Early internal viewing is advised.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this traditional second floor flat located on Alexandra Parade. This property requires a degree of modernisation and also has the scope to convert to a two bedroom. The accommodation comprises of shared entrance with security door entry system, broad welcoming reception hall with deep storage cupboard, bright and spacious lounge with bay window, large dining room with kitchenette off, double bedroom and bathroom. The property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units. In addition there is a communal area to rear. Early internal viewing is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
The property is located on Alexandra Parade and is within easy reach of a wide range of local amenities. It is also within a short distance of Alexandra Park aswell as Alexandra Parade train station providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and beyond.
Reception Hall 9' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.41m )
Lounge 18' 3" x 12' 3" ( 5.56m x 3.73m )
Dining Room 17' 11" x 12' 3" ( 5.46m x 3.73m )
Kitchenette 6' 3" x 3' 9" ( 1.91m x 1.14m )
Bedroom 15' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.07m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.