£70,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|25 August 2021||£86,500||£1,500|
|26 September 2008||£88,000||£28,000|
|6 June 2005||£60,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Traditional ground floor flat within a very popular and convenient location for town centre amenities. Comprising reception hallway, large lounge, galley kitchen , 2 double bedrooms and shower room. Spec includes electric heating, double glazing and compact gardens to front with shared to rear.
This expansive ground floor flat forms part of a traditional tenement building close to town centre facilities, public transport and further educational establishments including the local university. The interior is generous and comprises of an entrance vestibule, reception hallway with storage, bay windowed lounge,galley kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and shower room. The specification includes electric heating, double glazing and with exclusive gardens to front with a shared facility to the rear.
This district of Paisley is considered to be very popular with access to local shopping, excellent schooling and regular public transport links to hand with regards to both bus and rail services. Whilst retail parks and shopping malls are also a short car/ bus journey away. Glasgow's international airport and city centre are also close by. For the commuter the M.C. is nearby for access to major centres of commerce and industry.
Reception Hallway 7' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.24m x 2.21m )
Lounge 18' 6" x 11' 3" ( 5.64m x 3.43m )
Kitchen 12' 8" x 5' ( 3.86m x 1.52m )
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 7' 2" ( 4.50m x 2.18m )
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.40m )
Shower Room 7' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.31m x 2.26m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.