£80,000 Offers over
A beautifully presented first floor level retirement flat enjoying a prime position within this sought after development by Messrs McCarthy &Stone. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge/dining area, kitchen, bedroom and shower room. Viewing Advised.
Enjoying a prime position within this exclusive retirement development this attractive property occupies a quiet first floor position which boasts pleasant elevated views over Johnstone Drive.
This property is presented to the market in good condition throughout. The accommodation comprises of entrance via a security controlled entry door at ground level to the large welcoming common hallway with lift or stair access off to all levels. The subjects are entered by a solid timber door to a welcoming reception hall complete with storage off which leads to the additional apartments. The accommodation continues with a bright lounge/dining area with pleasant views. There is a modern fitted kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted storage. There is a bright well presented bedroom complete with fitted wardrobes and a modern shower room.
The property features a fresh and neutral decorative programme a system of electric storage heating and double glazed window units. Within the development there is an on site warden, 24 hour careline service and a security door entry. In addition there is a residents lounge, laundry room and guest suite.
Please note the clients are offering a 12 Months Service Charge Incentive
***PLEASE NOTE NO APPLIANCES HAVE BEEN TESTED - PROPERTY SOLD AS SEEN ***
Lounge 23' 2" Max x 10' 6" Max ( 7.06m Max x 3.20m Max )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Shower Room 6' 8" x 5' 6" ( 2.03m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.