£55,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this fully renovated 1 bedroom ground floor flat in a central area of Larkhall. This home benefits from spacious rooms, a modern kitchen and bathroom, and outdoor space.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Spacious rooms.
2. Space for walk-in wardrobe in the bedroom.
3. It has been recently fully renovated everything is brand new.
4. Porcelain stone effect feature wall.
5. Open-plan kitchen into the living room.
Entrance to the property is via a grey uPVC door into the vestibule with access to the lounge.
Spacious lounge with grey oak effect flooring, porcelain stone effect alcove, and views to the front of the property.
Modern kitchen with matt white cabinets, complementary worktop, and access to the back garden.
Generous double bedroom with ample space for bedroom furniture.
Fully tiled bathroom suite with decorative floor tiles and chrome towel rail.
The front of the property has well-kept garden with fencing to the perimeter.
The rear of the property has a small area directly accessed through the back door of the property which could be fenced off. There is also a communal grass area.
Please view the 3D virtual tour to see everything this lovely home has to offer.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Larkhall:
1. Reputation Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.