£95,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 April 2006||£81,000||£18,500|
|25 October 2005||£62,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A bright and spacious upper flat comprising of reception hallway, lounge, three double bedrooms, attractive kitchen and bathroom occupying a prime position within Mansewood.
Early internal viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR 12PM ON THURSDAY 23RD OF DECEMBER 2021*A bright and spacious top floor flat comprising of reception hallway, lounge, three double bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom occupying a prime position within Mansewood.
The accommodation comprises of entrance vestibule with storage that leads into the welcoming reception hallway with two further storage cupboards, a generous lounge with electric fire and stunning elevated views of the surrounding area and beyond. In addition this fantastic flat also offers a modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, three well-proportioned double bedrooms and completing the accommodation is the family bathroom which has a three piece suite with full wall and floor tiling, communal rear gardens, gas central heating, double glazing and close transport links and local amenities.
This well presented flat is ideal for first time buyers or investors alike so agents highly advise early internal viewings to avoid disappointment.
Occupying a prime position within this sought after and admired address, the property is well placed for local amenities offering a diverse range of facilities to include shops, supermarkets and recreational activities as well as a selection of bars and restaurants in nearby Shawlands. The area has frequent public transport links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre, Shawlands, West End and beyond. Access to the M77/M8 motorway is close by.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 17' x 11' 8" Into Recess ( 5.18m x 3.56m)
Kitchen 12' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.54m )
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 10' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.17m )
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.28m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.