£55,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|10 February 2006||£62,000||£7,750|
|30 July 2004||£54,250||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Presented to the market is this one bedroom ground floor flat situated within a popular locale. The property accommodation comprises of security entry system, entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. The property requires internal modernisation. Viewing Advised.
A bright and well appointed traditional Ground floor flat set within this quiet courtyard development. Positioned within a unique courtyard setting this traditional ground floor property offers bright and well appointed accommodation. The property requires a degree of modernisation which has been reflected in the asking price.
The internal accommodation comprises of shared entrance with stairwell, welcoming reception hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
The property further features a system of electric heating and double glazing. A security entry system restricts access to the building.
The property is on hand to a host of amenities on Stonelaw Road including a wide range of day-to-day shops, supermarket and excellent public transport services including Burnside Train Station. In addition to this, the property sits close to recreational facilities including Golf Courses, tennis and Rugby clubs. There is also excellent road links to the surrounding areas and the Central Belt motorway network system.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 5' 8" ( 2.18m x 1.73m )
Loung 9' 7" x 7' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 7' 10" x 9' 6" ( 2.39m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.