£110,000 Offers over
An immaculate and impressively proportioned second floor flat enjoying a most central Busby location close to a variety of amenities.
Boasting a fresh decorative interior, this impressively proportioned top floor flat enjoys the convenience of a central Busby location yet enjoys an attractive leafy outlook to both front and rear.
Accessed via a notably well-maintained common hallway with secure entry system, the property itself is immediately welcoming and extends to reception hallway with ample storage off, spacious lounge with attractive contemporary fire at focal point, comprehensively fitted dining kitchen enjoying a striking rear view, well-proportioned double bedroom and impressive re-fitted shower room hosting modern three piece suite. The property is further complemented by double-glazing, gas central heating and well maintained communal gardens.
Centrally positioned the property lies close to an excellent range of amenities at Clarkston and central Busby. These extend to shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements along with post offices, banks, eateries and local health centres. Regular bus and rail services again run from the immediate area, whilst main arterial routes make this an excellent base for commuting as these lead in turn to motorway networks including the M77, M8, M74 and recently opened Southern Orbital. These provide for fast road access to Glasgow City Centre, East Kilbride, the Ayrshire Coast and both Glasgow and Prestwick International Airports.
Lounge 17' 5" into bay x 12' 1" ( 5.31m into bay x 3.68m )
Dining Kitchen 12' x 8' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.67m )
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.30m )
Shower Room 7' 4" x 6' 2" ( 2.24m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.