£80,000 Offers over
Exceptionally well presented and well proportioned modern first floor apartment located within a very popular development. The property is ideally situated for easy access to amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport links. Early internal viewing is advised!
Exceptionally well presented and well proportioned first second floor apartment located within a very popular development. The property is ideally situated for easy access to local amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport links. The accommodation comprises: Reception hallway with concealed water tanks, electricity meter / circuit breakers cupboard, wall mounted secured door entry phone and "Dark" Oak" effect laminated flooring. The spacious lounge features quality laminated flooring, a wall mounted flat screen television bracket, panel heater and access to the kitchen. The good sized kitchen boasts a range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset enamel sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated ceramic electric hob, fan assisted oven and extractor hood. In addition there is plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a fridge-freezer. There are two double bedrooms with "Dark Oak" effect laminated flooring and panel heaters. The tiled bathroom has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and bath with "Mira" over-bath shower and screen, a chrome heated towel rail and "Dark Oak" effect laminated flooring. The subjects benefit from electric heating, double glazing, secured door entry system, residents and visitors parking bays and well maintained communal garden grounds. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate!
Lounge 16' 10" narrowing to 13' 4" x 11' 6" ( 5.13m narrowing to 4.06m x 3.51m )
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.18m )
Bedroom One 10' 1" extending to 13' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.07m extending to 3.99m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.82m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.