£67,000 Offers over
This deceptively spacious duplex style flat offers traditional accommodation easily suited to the first time buyer or perhaps the buy to let market. Comprising hallway, shower room, large lounge, fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, office/bed 3, bathroom. Gas C/H. D/Glazing. Gardens and driveway.
This traditional duplex flat offers main door accommodation which would be ideal as a first purchase or perhaps as a buy to let option. The location is tranquil yet convenient for a multitude of amenities and public transport links. The interior which is upon two main levels comprises of entrance hallway, shower room, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom with storage whilst upstairs there is a further double bedroom, 3rd bed/office and bathroom. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing, gardens with parking space.
Alexandria offers local amenities including primary schooling, shopping for day to day requirements, there are regular public transport links to neighbouring towns such as Dumbarton which provide a more expansive array of amenities retail parks , supermarkets and chain stores. There are regular rail services to be found nearby.
Lounge 13' 4" x 13' 2" ( 4.06m x 4.01m )
Kitchen 10' x 7' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.26m )
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.01m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 2 15' 8" x 8' 8" ( 4.78m x 2.64m )
Office 11' 3" x 6' 3" ( 3.43m x 1.91m )
Bathroom 8' 5" x 4' 9" ( 2.57m x 1.45m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.