£155,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|11 October 2004||£141,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An extremely generously proportioned proposition; this immaculately presented ground floor apartment nestles quietly in a popular residential pocket of Giffnock albeit within comfortable walking distance of a diverse range of amenities.
This immaculately presented ground floor apartment delivers an impressively spacious proposition which is enhanced enormously by both its private and enclosed rear garden and the most central Giffnock location which it enjoys.
Boasting a fresh and contemporary decorative tone throughout; this home is immediately welcoming upon entry and extends to lengthy reception hallway notably bright formal lounge drawing an abundance of natural light from dual aspect window formations, comprehensively fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, three generously appointed double bedrooms (one of which may lend alternative purpose as a dining room or home office) and an impressive re-fitted family bathroom featuring white suite with overhead shower.
Further enhancing this superb home are features such as double glazing, secure coded entry system and a notably well-maintained common hallway . Externally, well-maintained common grounds are neatly manicured whilst this particular apartment boasts its own private area of garden immediately to the rear which is completely level and enclosed to deliver the ideal child and pet friendly proposition.
The property lies close to a range of amenities and services in nearby Fenwick Road, which include shops which cater for day to day requirements, along with banks, eateries and regular bus and rail services. This home also sits within the catchment for a number of highly sought-after East Renfrewshire schools.
Lounge 14' 9" x 12' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.89m )
Kitchen 9' 4" max x 7' 2" max ( 2.84m max x 2.18m max )
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 3 12' 5" x 9' ( 3.78m x 2.74m )
Bathroom 6' 3" x 5' 8" ( 1.91m x 1.73m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.