£160,000 Offers over
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this 7 room duplex apartment, which offers versatile living accommodation &is situated in this popular location, with stunning views of the Ochil Hills to the rear. The property also has the added bonus of a current HMO license....
This charming &spacious property is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, including those that are looking for an expansive family home or alternatively those that are looking for a Buy-To-Let acquisition, with the property having the added bonus of a HMO license. The property offers both flexible &versatile accommodation, which is certainly more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
The property is set within a traditional tenement building &access is via the staircase to the rear, with its own doorway leading through to the entrance hallway. The accommodation is set over 2 levels, &on the first level is a modern &stylish Kitchen/Dining room, which is tastefully fitted with an array of base &wall units plus the inclusion of a built-in oven/hob. There are also 3 rooms, which are all doubles in size &completing the accommodation on offer on this floor is a modern Shower room comprising of shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin. On the upper floor are a further 4 rooms &a stylish 4 piece family bathroom comprising of bath, shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin. The property is presented in neutral tones, whilst fixtures &fittings are to a good level throughout. On a practical note the home also benefits from gas fired central heating.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 4" x 12' ( 4.67m x 3.66m )
Room 14' 5" x 8' 5" ( 4.39m x 2.57m )
Room 14' 3" x 13' 8" ( 4.34m x 4.17m )
Room 14' 1" x 12' ( 4.29m x 3.66m )
Room 10' 8" x 12' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.94m )
Room 8' 11" x 12' 8" ( 2.72m x 3.86m )
Room 11' 5" x 13' 8" ( 3.48m x 4.17m )
Room 10' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.41m )
To the rear of the property is a communal garden, with a parking space available. The views of the Ochil Hills to the rear are breath-taking &a wonderful backdrop to enjoy.
The village of Alva is nestled at the foot of the Ochil Hills &consists of an array of local amenities to include a variety of local shops, health centre, post office &banks as well as primary &secondary schools. The historic city of Stirling is within convenient access &itself offers excellent local shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centres. The commuter is well served by the M8 and M9 motorways &Stirling Train Station offers access to Glasgow and Edinburgh.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.