£30,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|20 April 2007||£60,000||£35,000|
|28 October 2005||£25,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
CASH PURCHASERS ONLY! Well proportioned traditional first floor flat situated within a popular area. The flat is conveniently located for access to local amenities and transport routes. Modernisation / upgrading is required which is reflected in the asking price. This property is sold as seen.
CASH PURCHASERS ONLY! Modernisation / upgrading is required which is reflected in the asking price. This property is sold as seen. Well proportioned traditional first floor flat situated within a popular area. The flat is conveniently located for access to local amenities and transport routes. The accommodation comprises: Reception hallway with built-in cupboard housing the electricity meter. The spacious lounge has a front facing oriel window formation, a timber mantelpiece with marble plinth and hearth, ceiling cornicing and centre rose with light. The good sized rear facing kitchen has a range of basic fitted base and wall mounted units with a utility room off, also with fitted base and wall mounted units. The rear facing double sized bedroom has "Oak" effect laminated flooring, and the bathroom has full wall tiling and a four piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and a bath. The subjects benefit from is gas central heating (untested), double glazing and a communal drying area to the rear.
Lounge 16' 1" narrowing to 12' 8" x 13' 11" ( 4.90m narrowing to 3.86m x 4.24m )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.02m )
Utility Room 5' 8" x 5' 5" ( 1.73m x 1.65m )
Bedroom 10' x 9' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.82m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.