£160,000 Offers over
*CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 2ND MARCH * Well presented ground floor flat comprising of entrance hall, bright lounge, modern kitchen and bathroom, two good sized bedrooms, master en suite and modern bathroom. Further benefiting from Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing and Parking for Residents.
Well presented ground floor flat with accommodation comprising of entrance hall, bright lounge, modern kitchen and bathroom, two good sized bedrooms, master with en suite.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and parking for residents and will surely appeal to a variety of purchasers.
This popular location is just off Queen Margaret Drive and is within easy reach of Byres Road and Glasgow University and provides ease of access to transport links, shopping, leisure and recreational pursuits in the West End Of Glasgow.
Early viewing highly recommended to appreciate the size, layout and quality of accommodation.
Lounge 14' 4" into bay x 12' 2" ( 4.37m into bay x 3.71m )
Kitchen 11' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.39m )
Bedroom 11' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.95m )
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 11' 6" x 8' ( 3.51m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.