£79,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this charming 2 bedroom upper cottage flat in a popular residential area of Pollock, Glasgow. This home benefits from a modern bathroom, spacious rooms and is close to local amenities such as Silverburn shopping centre which is a 5 minute walk away.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. The friendly neighbourhood and the regeneration of the area.
2. The Silverburn shopping centre with its cafés, Bars, cinema complex, shopping and banks.
3. The Glasgow life sports complex with its swimming pool and library.
4. The medical centre is just a 2 minute walk from your doorstep.
5. The Transport links, you can be in the city centre within 15 minutes.
Entrance to the property is via a uPVC door with dark carpet flowing upstairs and access to all rooms.
Spacious lounge with feature fireplace and views to the rear of the property.
L-shaped kitchen with white high gloss units, contrasting worktops and spotlights.
Large double bedroom with ample space for furniture.
Double bedroom with built-in storage cupboard.
Modern part-tiled bathroom with shower above the bath and chrome heated towel rail.
There is a large grass area to the side and a shared rear garden.
Please view the 3D virtual tour to see everything this superb home has to offer.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Pollock:
1. Reputation Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost We are a fixed fee estate agent.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.