£50,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|27 November 2020||£43,000||£10,000|
|8 December 2017||£33,000||£6,000|
|15 June 2015||£27,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Well proportioned ground floor flat situated within a popular area and conveniently located for access to all local amenities including shops, leisure facilities and transport routes including the railway. Ideal first time buy / buy to let flat. Early viewing advised!
Well proportioned ground floor flat situated within a popular area and conveniently located for access to all local amenities including shops, leisure facilities and transport routes including the railway. The accommodation comprises reception hallway with wall mounted electricity meter and circuit breakers. The spacious front facing lounge has a recessed alcove with small cupboard below. The rear facing kitchen has a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with an inset sink with mixer tap, a gas cooker, fridge-freezer, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, wall mounted "Baxi" boiler and built-in cupboard housing the hot water tank. In addition there is a double glazed security door leading to the garden / drying area. There is a wet wall panelled shower room with a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hands basin and a shower enclosure with a "Triton" shower. There is also a freestanding storage unit / medicine cabinet and Grey wood effect vinyl flooring. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, an alarm system and a communal garden/ drying area to the rear. Ideal first time buy / buy to let flat. Viewing advised!
Lounge 14' 4" narrowing to 9' 8" x 13' 4" ( 4.37m narrowing to 2.95m x 4.06m )
Kitchen 9' 3" extending to 13' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.82m extending to 4.11m x 2.41m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 8' 3" ( 4.09m x 2.51m )
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.34m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.