£77,000 Offers over
***CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 1ST MARCH AT 2 PM***Upload Abode is delighted to present this fabulous 1 bedroom ground floor flat in a central area of Crookston, Glasgow. This home benefits from a modern kitchen and bathroom, spacious rooms and is close to local amenities with Crookston train station a 1 minute walk away.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Close to shops and lovely restaurants, Leonardo s is my favourite Italian restaurant and Morrisons supermarket is 5 minutes along the road by car.
2. Crookston train station just on your doorstep. Glasgow Central Station in roughly 20 minutes and Paisley Canal station in roughly 5 minutes. Plenty of buses going to Braehead and Silverburn shopping centre.
3. Rosshall park just across the road, lovely park for walks.
4. Plenty of off-road parking.
5. Quiet residential area.
Entrance to the property is via a secure communal door with wooden door accessing the flat. There are storage cupboards and grey wood effect flooring leading to the lounge, bathroom and bedroom.
Spacious lounge with feature wall and access to the kitchen.
Modern kitchen with white units, contrasting worktops and subway tile backsplash.
Double bedroom with ample space for furniture.
Part-tiled wet room with electric shower and vanity sink.
There is a communal grass area with off-road parking.
Please view the 3D virtual tour to see everything this superb home has to offer.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Glasgow:
1. Reputation Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost We are a fixed fee estate agent.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.