£45,000 Offers over
This upper cottage flat which requires extensive upgrading offer potential either as a first home or as a buy to let option. comprising entrance vestibule, hallway,lounge, kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom. Gas C/H. D/Glazing. Corner Gardens. The district is quiet yet convenient for amenities.
This main door, upper flat commands a corner position within a popular residential area which rarely becomes available. The interior requires upgrading throughout although upon completion would become an ideal first home or alternatively a buy to let option. The accommodation comprises entrance vestibule, reception hallway, lounge,kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. The specification includes gas central heating and double glazing with sizeable gardens.
Alexandria offers local amenities including primary schooling, shopping for day to day requirements, there are regular public transport links to neighbouring towns such as Dumbarton which provide a more expansive array of amenities retail parks , supermarkets and chain stores. There are regular bus and rail services to be found nearby.
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.67m x 3.28m )
Kitchen 11' x 9' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 15' x 10' 4" ( 4.57m x 3.15m )
Shower Room 6' 7" x 4' 3" ( 2.01m x 1.30m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.