£80,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|17 February 2021||£80,000||£32,000|
|26 June 2020||£48,000||£10,000|
|2 April 2004||£58,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Located within the centre of Helensburgh 34a James Street is a beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor flat ideally located for all of the towns excellent local amenities.
Located within the centre of Helensburgh 34A James Street is a beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor flat ideally located for all of the towns excellent local amenities and a short walk from Helensburgh Central train station. Access to the building is via a communal entrance where this particular flat can be found on the left hand side. There is a welcoming L shaped hallway which gives access to a lovely lounge over-looking James Street itself. The kitchen is located to the rear of the flat and is fitted with modern units and has a range of integral appliances and space for free-standing white goods. There are two excellent sized double bedrooms with the main having a built in wardrobe. The bathroom is fitted with a modern suite and wet wall. The flat is double glazed and has gas central heating. Externally to the rear of the building is a well maintained communal garden shared between residents of the building and ideal in the summer months. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 10' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.17m x 3.00m )
Kitchen 8' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.24m )
Main Bedroom 10' 6" Max x 9' 10" Max ( 3.20m Max x 3.00m Max )
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.17m x 2.62m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.