£195,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|12 September 2014||£164,000||£8,000|
|7 August 2009||£156,000||£16,050|
|26 November 2003||£139,950||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An exceptional luxury first floor flat enjoying a prime position within this exclusive modern development. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms (master en-suite shower room) and luxury family bathroom. Viewing is strongly advised.
Enjoying a prime first floor position within this much sought after and admired development by messrs Mansell Homes circa 2003, this desirable property offers generously proportioned and versatile accommodation which has been finished to an exacting standard throughout.
The accommodation comprises shared entrance with security entry system, immediately impressive and welcoming reception hallway, attractive formal lounge (incorporating stunning views), new modern fitted dining kitchen complete with a range of base and wall mounted units, master bedroom complete with fitted wardrobes and en-suite facility, additional second double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and a well equipped modern fitted bathroom incorporating three piece suite with shower and built-in TV.
The property further features a system of gas central heating, double glazing, two designated parking spaces and residents parking, security entry and communal gardens.
The property is on hand to a host of amenities on Stonelaw Road including a wide range of day-to-day shops, supermarket and excellent public transport services including Burnside Train Station. In addition to this, the property sits close to recreational facilities including Tennis and Rugby clubs. There is also excellent road links to the surrounding areas.
Early Viewing Advised.
Lounge 19' 6" Max x 14' 10" Max ( 5.94m Max x 4.52m Max )
Dining Kitchen 17' 1" x 10' 5" ( 5.21m x 3.17m )
Bedroom One 11' 9" Max x 11' 3" ( 3.58m Max x 3.43m )
Bederoom Two 11' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.92m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.