£140,000 Offers over
Conveniently positioned in the heart of Clarkston, close to a variety of amenities, this notably bright first floor flat delivers spacious accommodation throughout whilst affording a particularly attractive outlook over Clarkston Toll.
Set within a traditional tenement building in the heart of Clarkston, this first floor apartment boasts a particularly attractive two-bedroomed layout with striking oriel bay-window feature within the formal lounge.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, the accommodation comprises impressive reception hallway, superbly generous lounge hosting attractive oriel bay and affording a particularly attractive outlook, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms each hosting fitted robes and a family bathroom with neutral three piece suite and overhead shower attachment.
This most central Clarkston address provides the ideal location for a variety of buyer groups given its immediate proximity to a wide range of shops catering for day-to-day requirements, banks, post office, health centre, restaurants and bar. The area also provides regular public transport links making it an ideal base for commuters and socialites alike whilst a number of leisure facilities and parks are also available close by.
It should also be noted that this home sits within the catchment area for highly regarded East Renfrewshire schooling at both primary and secondary levels.
Lounge 16' 8" x 11' 1" ( 5.08m x 3.38m )
Kitchen 12' 3" x 4' 3" ( 3.73m x 1.30m )
Bedroom One 13' 1" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.99m max x 2.64m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 3" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.73m max x 3.10m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.