£75,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|11 June 2021||£60,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
This perfectly presented upper floor flat is located in a popular location within Blantyre. The property accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and modern family bathroom. Gardens to the rear and driveway with garage.
Having been to a good standard by the existing owner this generously proportioned upper cottage flat should not fail to impress upon inspection.
Enjoying a prime position within this popular pocket of Blantyre the interior comprises welcoming entrance hallway, attractive bright lounge, modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, two good sized bedrooms and modern stunning bathroom with three piece suite.
Externally the property enjoys rear gardens and driveway with garage. The property also benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing. Viewing is essential in order to appreciate the size, style and quality contained within.
Located within this established and convenient locale the property is well placed for local shops catering for day to day requirements. Excellent public transport links are available close by which provide fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and nearby destinations.
Excellent schooling can also be found locally both at primary and secondary levels.
Early viewing advised.
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 6" Max ( 4.55m x 3.51m Max )
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.29m )
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.45m )
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.