£99,950 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|18 October 2017||£82,828||£12,828|
|29 April 2016||£70,000||£14,000|
|14 October 2005||£84,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR 29TH APRIL 2022 AT 12PM**Immaculate traditional ground floor apartment occupying a prime position within an ever desirable pocket of Glasgow's Southside.
Agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
***CLOSING DATE SET FOR 29TH APRIL 2022 AT 12 NOON***Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this bright and beautifully presented ground floor apartment within a prestigious pocket of Glasgow's Southside.
Offered in true turn key condition this fantastic flat is a true credit to the current owners and sure to impress all who view therefore early internal viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Internally the property extends to include a welcoming reception hallway with storage, a bright formal lounge with bay window formation, traditional press cupboard and laminate flooring.
This beautiful apartment also offers a generous sized double bedroom with fitted carpet, a stunning modern fitted kitchen that comprises a range of floor and wall mounted units with additional space for free standing appliances and finished with laminate flooring and a stylish modern bathroom featuring a white three piece suite with shower, ceiling spotlights and rear facing window formation.
In addition the property also offers a system of gas central heating, double glazing, security entrance system and well maintained communal entrance and garden grounds.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 16' 4" Into Recess x 11' 3" ( 4.98m Into Recess x 3.43m)
Kitchen 17' 4" Into Recess x 11' 7" ( 5.28m Into Recess x 3.53m )
Bedroom One 15' 4" Not Inc recess x 7' 8" ( 4.67m Not Inc recess x 2.34m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.