£100,000 Offers over
A notably bright and well-ordered ground floor apartment drawing significant advantage from its private front and rear door entrances.
Nestling quietly in this popular residential pocket, this extremely well proportioned ground floor apartment delivers notably bright and well-ordered accommodation throughout and enjoys the benefit of main door entry to both front and rear.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, the accommodation comprises reception hallway with large walk-in storage cupboard off, attractive front facing lounge, fitted kitchen hosting a good range of base and wall-mounted storage cabinets, generous double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and an impressive re-fitted shower room.
As mentioned, this home affords private front and rear door entry whilst benefitting further from a well-manicured area of private garden to the front along with drying area and private parking space to the rear. Additionally, the home sits adjacent to a large residents' parking area and expansive recreational space which delivers an extremely appealing outlook.
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 11' 9" x 4' 10" ( 3.58m x 1.47m )
Bedroom 11' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.17m )
Shower Room 6' 11" x 4' 7" ( 2.11m x 1.40m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.