£91,500 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 June 2019||£76,500||£4,500|
|1 December 2006||£72,000||£8,000|
|2 September 2005||£64,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An impressive &well-proportioned two bedroom upper flat, which is offered in walk-in condition &is ideally situated in a popular residential area, with stunning views of the Ochil Hills. Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this lovely flat has to offer.
This exquisite flat will have broad appeal to a wide demographic of potential buyers &is initially entered into via its own main door.
The accommodation on offer comprises of an entrance porch, with stairs leading to the upper floor hallway. The sizeable Lounge/Dining Room, is an ideal space for either relaxing or entertaining, as well as benefiting from a large window to the front aspect which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The modern &stylish, refitted Kitchen is a real standout feature of this lovely home &is tastefully tailored with a range of base &wall units, as well as benefiting from an in-built oven/hob - stunning views of the Ochil Hills to the rear can be seen from the Kitchen window. The 2 bedrooms are both doubles in size, with 1 of the Bedrooms having the inclusion of in-built wardrobes, whilst the other also benefiting from the breath-taking views of the Ochil Hills at the rear of the property. Completing the accommodation is a recently refitted, modern Shower Room, comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin &WC.
The home is presented to an excellent standard, with bright fresh décor throughout &the property further benefits from gas radiator heating.
Kitchen 10' 5" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.17m max x 3.07m max )
Lounge / Dining Room 15' 2" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.62m max x 3.73m max )
Bedroom 10' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.07m x 3.17m )
Bedroom 11' 1" max &inc wardrobe x 12' 1" max 7 inc wardrobe ( 3.38m max &inc wardrobe x 3.68m max 7 inc wardrobe )
Externally, the property benefits from its own rear garden, which is a further stand-out feature of this lovely home. The owner has imaginatively created a wonderful outside space with landscaped patio, lawn &gravelled areas - making it an ideal space for alfresco dining, as well as a delightful additional place in which to relax &enjoy the eye-catching views of the Ochil Hills to the rear - any prospective buyer with a passion for gardening or who simply desires a wonderful outside space to enjoy, will be wholly impressed by what is on offer. There is also a timber shed, which is included in the sale &the garden is enclosed by timber fencing.
The village of Alva is nestled at the foot of the Ochil Hills &consists of an array of local amenities to include a variety of local shops, health centre, post office &banks as well as primary &secondary schools. The historic city of Stirling is within convenient access &itself offers excellent local shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centres. The commuter is well served by the M8 &M9 motorways &Stirling Train Station offers access to Glasgow and Edinburgh.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.