£129,500 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|7 September 2007||£120,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
** BUY-TO-LET INVESTMENT - TENANT IN SITU ** An impressive &well-proportioned two bedroom 1st floor flat, which is ideally situated in a popular residential area.
This well-presented upper flat is a fantastic Buy-To-Let investment opportunity, due to being sold with a long-standing tenant in situ.
The property is entered into via a communal hallway, with stairs leading to the upper levels. The accommodation on offer comprises of an entrance hallway, with handy &practical storage provisions, with a spacious Lounge/Diner benefiting from large windows to the rear aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The Kitchen is tastefully tailored with a range of base &wall units, whilst also including a built-in oven/hob &breakfast bar. The 2, well-proportioned Bedrooms, both benefit from in-built wardrobes &completing the accommodation is a Family Bathroom comprising of bath with over shower, wash hand basin &WC.
The flat is well-presented with bright fresh décor throughout &also benefits from an allocated parking space.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Marches Shopping Centres. M8 &M9 motorways offer excellent commuter links to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station approx. 1 mile). Good recreational facilities such as bowling, golf, tennis and squash are situated nearby. In addition the Peak Sports village is easily accessible. Schooling is available close-by at both primary and secondary level.
Lounge / Diner 16' 4" x 10' 7" max ( 4.98m x 3.23m max )
Kitchen 11' 9" max x 10' 2" ( 3.58m max x 3.10m )
Bedroom 11' 11" exc wardrobe x 9' 2" ( 3.63m exc wardrobe x 2.79m )
Bedroom 11' 5" max &inc wardrobe x 7' 1" ( 3.48m max &inc wardrobe x 2.16m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.