£140,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 April 2017||£118,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
CLOSING ON THURSDAY 26/5
Enjoying an attractive position at the foot of this quiet East Renfrewshire cul-de-sac; this ground floor apartment delivers notably bright and immaculately ordered accommodation throughout whilst sitting in the catchment area for a number of highly regarded local schools.
Enjoying a quiet position at the foot of a short cul-de-sac yet close to a number of local shops and amenities, this extremely well-ordered apartment occupies an elevated ground floor position which affords it a good degree of privacy from pavement level.
Notably bright and spacious throughout, the flat offers a welcoming feel with accommodation comprising lengthy hallway with three sizeable storage cupboards off, attractive dining sized lounge drawing an abundance of natural light from multi-aspect window formations, comprehensively fitted kitchen, two extremely generous double bedrooms and an impressively re-fitted bathroom with modern white sanitary ware.
Benefiting this appealing home further are features such as gas heating and double glazing whilst there are neatly manicured residents' gardens and garage to the rear. There is also a security entry system in situ.
The property lies close to a number of services and amenities in nearby Thornliebank and Giffnock, which include a range of shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements, there are also a selection of banks and post offices, numerous restaurants and regular bus and rail services. A selection of parks and recreational facilities can also be found close by, whilst for those who require schooling the property is within the catchment and lies close to a number of highly regarded primary and secondaries.
Dining Lounge 24' 6" plus bay x 14' max ( 7.47m plus bay x 4.27m max )
Kitchen 9' 6" max x 9' 5" max ( 2.90m max x 2.87m max )
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.28m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.51m max x 3.28m max )
Bathroom 6' 10" max x 6' max ( 2.08m max x 1.83m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.