£85,000 Offers over
Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this rarely available upper floor maisonette flat within a cobbled lane in Oakshaw. This popular development in the heart of Paisley town centre offers a host of local shops, bars and restaurants and excellent transport links. Viewing advised!
Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this rarely available upper floor maisonette flat situated within a cobbled lane in Oakshaw. This popular development in the heart of Paisley town centre offers access to a host of local shops, bars and restaurants and excellent public transport links with easy access to Glasgow City Centre. The accommodation comprises: Reception hallway, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, two double bedrooms, study and generous storage. The reception hallway has an under-stair cupboard and electricity meter cupboard. The generous front facing lounge has secondary glazed windows and leads to the well-proportioned rear facing kitchen which has a range of fitted base and wall mounted units, a stainless steel sink with mixer tap, an electric cooker, automatic washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and combi boiler. The second double bedroom has front facing windows and a double built-in wardrobe. The rear facing bathroom has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and a bath with tiling above and a "Mira" over bath shower. The staircase leads to the rear facing master bedroom which has full width built-in wardrobes, a study / home office and a useful attic space. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, a secured door entry system and private parking with an allocated parking space. Early viewing of this spacious property is advised!
Lounge 18' x 10' 11" ( 5.49m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 12' x 8' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.62m )
Master Bedroom 11' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.48m )
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.67m )
Study/ Home Office 9' 4" x 6' 2" ( 2.84m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.