£160,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this incredible one bedroom top-floor flat in the centre of Glasgow s West End. This home benefits from stunning décor throughout, a versatile bedroom, luxury kitchen and fantastic bars and restaurants on your doorstep.
Five things the owners love about their home:
1. Location, location, location! 5 minutes from St George's Cross subway, a 15-minute walk to the centre of Glasgow, 15-minute walk to Byres Road and everything I need, quite literally, on my doorstep. It really is the perfect location!
2. I have some fantastic neighbours and will miss them dreadfully!
3. Being on the 3rd floor and facing East, I get a lot of light in the front of the house during the day and in the back of the house in the evening. It makes the house always feel light and airy, even on the dullest of Glasgow days!
4. The new, high spec kitchen of my dreams. I had a new kitchen installed in September 2021 and I just love it. It has a double oven, instant boiling water from my Quooker tap, perfectly chilled wine from the wine cooler and best of all, my illuminated cocktail cabinet - at last, somewhere to put all my artisan gins and cocktail glasses!
5. My multi-purpose and versatile bedroom with foldaway wall-bed which easily converts to a dining room, workspace or anything else I want to use it for in minutes (it has also been a dancefloor, office, buffet, chill-out room and home gym). It also provides lots of storage.
Entrance to this fantastic property is via a secure communal door with wooden door accessing the flat. Upon entry, you will find a large hallway which gives access to all rooms along with useful storage cupboards.
Stunning lounge with shutter blinds, gas fireplace, spotlights and storage cupboard.
Luxury kitchen with handleless blue cabinets, complementary stone composite worktops, integrated appliances including double oven, wine cooler, Quooker tap and cocktail cabinet.
Large versatile double bedroom with compact wall-bed, built-in wardrobes with hanging, shelving and storage space combined. Foldaway the bed and transform this room into a dining room as seen on the 3D Virtual tour, home office or home gym.
Gorgeous bathroom with subway tiling, walk-in shower, large vanity mirror and towel rail.
The front of the property has on-street permit parking.
There is an enclosed communal garden/drying area to the rear of the building.
Please view the 3D virtual tour to see everything this gorgeous home has to offer.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Glasgow:
Reputation - We have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent and are the most recent winners of Scotland's Estate Agent of The Year at the Herald Property Awards. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and have 100's of 5 star reviews.
Innovation - We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
Cost - We are a fixed fee estate agent, offering a fair pricing structure with fantastic value for money.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.