£640,000 Offers over
**Closing Date Set Friday 17th June @ 12pm**
Westerlea Gardens is an impressive fusion of Victorian and new build architecture built around stunning listed gardens in the prime area of Murrayfield. Completed by award winning architects S1 Developers, the stone brick and zinc of the new development creates a stylish counterpart to the original house, built by Sir Robert Lorimer in the 1860s. This first floor flat enjoys the flagship design, generous proportions and well considered details that focus attention on those immaculate garden views.
The property comprises:
• Stunning development centred around historic listed gardens
• Desirable Murrayfield, a mile from Edinburgh City Centre
• Sleek modern kitchen with fully integrated appliances and Quooker hot tap
• Flexible open plan kitchen/dining/living space
• Separate utility room housing washer/dryer
• Southwest facing glass fronted balcony with garden views
• Three double bedrooms with built-in storage
• Villeroy and Boch/Hans Grohe bathroom and ensuite
• Gated development with security cameras and entry system
• Allocated parking space
• Lift and stair access
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.