£130,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|16 August 2013||£85,000||£17,150|
|20 April 2007||£102,150||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this very well presented main door upper cottage flat situated within a very popular area. The property is ideally located for all amenities including, shops and transport routes. Early internal viewing of this lovely home is advised!
Allen and Harris are delighted to present to the market this situated within a very popular area. The property is ideally located for all amenities including, shops and transport routes. The generously proportioned accommodation compromises: Entrance hallway, upper landing with deep built-in cupboard housing the electricity meter and the circuit breakers, and a second built-in cupboard housing the gas meter. There is a generous front facing lounge with an oriel window formation, a recessed shelved alcove with cupboard below and a gas fire with a tiled hearth. The well appointed dining kitchen features a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is Grey wood effect vinyl flooring and an integrated ceramic electric hob, a fan assisted oven and extractor hood, and the automatic washing machine is also included. There are two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a fully tiled bathroom with a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and a bath with a "Triton" over-bath shower and screen. In addition there is ceramic tiled flooring and a chrome heated towel rail. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, a communal drying area, a private partially fenced and lawned area with garden shed and a monobloc path to the side. Early internal viewing of this lovely home is advised to fully appreciate!
Lounge 15' x 12' 1" narrowing to 11' ( 4.57m x 3.68m narrowing to 3.35m )
Dining Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.87m )
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 11' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 10' 3" ( 4.14m x 3.12m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.