£239,995 Offers over
**Closing Date Set Friday 10th June @ 12pm**
Situated just off Easter Road on the North side of Edinburgh, this bright and airy two bedroom flat sits on the fifth floor of a modern apartment block, and has incredible views over the city’s rooftops towards the Firth of Forth and Fife beyond. In movein condition with neutral décor throughout, this flat is perfectly positioned for the many amenities of this popular and vibrant neighbourhood.
• Secure shared entrance with lift access
• Neutral décor and wood-effect flooring in the hallway and living space give this interior a crisp and contemporary feel
• Fabulous light-filled and open plan living space and kitchen, with double doors leading onto a balcony offering expansive views over the city towards the Forth – the perfect spot to relax
• Gloss white kitchen cabinetry and co-ordinating worktops, with integrated appliances for a streamlined look
• Two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and pale grey carpeting
• Modern en-suite shower room for the master bedroom, and contemporary four-piece bathroom with shower over bath, with stylish wall-hanging vanity unit and basin
•Practical utility space off the hallway, with washer-dryer and additional storage room
• Gas central heating and double glazing
• Factored apartment block with landscaped communal grounds and seating areas, and with residents’ parking
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.