£100,000 Offers over
Flat 0/2, 6 Columba Street is a beautifully refurbished ground floor two bedroom flat located in a quiet pocket of Helensburgh town centre.
***CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 24TH JUNE AT 12 NOON***
Flat 0/2, 6 Columba Street is a beautifully refurbished ground floor two bedroom flat located in a quiet pocket of Helensburgh town centre. Columba Street is accessed off West King Street and Colquhoun Street and is ideally positioned for easy access to all of Helensburgh's excellent local amenities. On entering the flat there is a welcoming hallway. The lounge is a lovely bright space with dual aspects over the front and side of the building. The kitchen is accessed off the lounge and is fitted with modern white gloss units. There is a range of integral appliances and space for free-standing white goods. The kitchen is also home to the boiler which is around a year old. The flat has two excellent sized double bedrooms and a lovely modern bathroom which has been fitted with wet wall for ease of maintenance. There is also double glazing throughout. Externally to the rear of the building is a large shared green and to the front is ample on street parking. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 3" ( 4.17m x 3.73m )
Kitchen 10' 1" Max x 7' 4" Max ( 3.07m Max x 2.24m Max )
Main Bedroom 12' 6" x 11' 7" ( 3.81m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.28m x 3.12m )
Bathroom 6' 4" x 5' 2" ( 1.93m x 1.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.