£44,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this first floor 3 bedroom flat within a popular area of Motherwell. This property benefits from lots of storage, generous rooms and is close to local amenities.
Five things the current owner loves about their home:
1. The flat has fantastic storage space and large rooms.
2. My neighbours are lovely!
3. There is great access to public transport.
4. There are great local amenities.
5. The sunny balcony is perfect for relaxing in nice weather!
Entrance to the property is via a secure communal area. Upon entry to the flat, the hallway has built-in storage and gives access to the bathroom, lounge and three bedrooms.
Bright lounge with central fireplace, serving window to the kitchen and patio door to the balcony.
Fully-tiled kitchen with wooden cabinets, complementary dark worktop and marble effect flooring.
Double bedroom with soft carpet and patterned wallpaper.
Double bedroom with neutral décor.
Single bedroom with built-in storage.
Fully-tiled three-piece bathroom suite with shower over the bath and frosted window.
Parking is available for residents and visitors.
Please view the 3D virtual tour to see everything this superb home has to offer.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Shieldmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it's good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own nightclub and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Motherwell:
1. Reputation Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost We are a fixed fee estate agent.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.