£150,000 Offers over
A well-presented one-bedroom apartment situated in a traditional tenement building in the popular residential area of Bonnington 1.5miles from Edinburgh’s city centre. Located on the first floor, it offers comfortable living with superb local leisure and retail amenities nearby, as well as beautiful green spaces and easy access to the city centre. This property offers a fantastic city lifestyle for a couple or first-time buyer.
• Welcoming entrance hall with storage
• A bright living room with original fireplace and space for home working
• Neat spacious kitchen with room for dining alongside ample wall and floor storage, worktop counters and integrated oven and hob.
•Twin windows ensure plenty of light.
• A light and cosy double bedroom with useful built-in wardrobes
• A white three-piece bathroom with wall-mounted shower
• Secure entry system, gas central heating and double glazing
• Unrestricted on-street parking with free parking bays available
• Shared sunny and well-kept rear garden
• Flexible living space allows for the living room and bedroom to be interchangeable based on your need
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.