£38,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|23 April 2004||£37,250||£8,250|
|14 November 2003||£29,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A wonderful opportunity to acquire this one bedroom top floor flat located on Shettleston Road. The property will make an ideal first time buy or investment property. Viewing advised.
Allen &Harris offer to the market this traditional, top floor flat located in the Shettleston area of Glasgow. The accommodation comprises shared entrance with security controlled entry system, welcoming reception hall allowing access to all other apartments, bright and spacious lounge, breakfasting kitchen, bright double bedroom and internal bathroom. The property is further enhanced by gas central heating and partial double glazing. An excellent opportunity for first time buyer or as a buy to let.
The property is located on Shettleston Road and is well placed for a wide range of local amenities including the Tesco &Aldi supermarkets. Shettleston railway station is a short distance away offering services to Glasgow &Edinburgh aswell as excellent bus links. Easy access to the motorway network.
Lounge 16' 10" x 10' 10" ( 5.13m x 3.30m )
Kitchen 10' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.23m x 3.17m )
Bedroom 12' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.69m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.