£105,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|8 December 2021||£95,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A stunning lower flat set within this convenient and central locale. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge with patio doors, modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom and modern shower room. The property is in walk-in condition and will appeal to many buyers.
This rarely available ground floor cottage flat is a credit to the current owners and is situated within the highly desirable pocket close to Calderglen.
Internally the accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, bright spacious lounge with patio doors to the rear garden, modern stunning kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted storage units, bright double bedroom and a modern shower room with three piece suite completes the accommodation.
The property further benefits from double glazed windows, gas central heating, driveway with carport and rear gardens. The property is in true walk-in condition and will not fail to impress on inspection.
East Kilbride offers a range of primary and secondary schooling, and South Lanarkshire College is located in the town. It also boasts a wide and varied range of shopping centres, retail parks, bars, restaurants and night life. Some of the local amenities include several Sports Centres, Golf Courses and numerous other recreational facilities. The town is one of Scotland's largest and newest towns enjoying a central locale with ample bus and rail services and motorway links providing access in and around the central belt.
Lounge 16' 6" x 12' 3" ( 5.03m x 3.73m )
Kitchen 7' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.24m x 1.96m )
Bedroom 13' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.62m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.