£40,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|7 August 2009||£25,000||£8,000|
|13 January 2009||£33,000||£13,000|
|4 July 2003||£20,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A traditional one bedroom flat based in the centre of the popular seaside location of Largs. The property comprising a double bedroom, hallway, living room with recess with fitted kitchen and bathroom. Early viewing is advised.
One Bed Upper Flat in the popular seaside location of Largs. An excellent opportunity to acquire a fantastic flat in the heart of the town centre.Traditional one bedroom flat comprising: Hallway, living room with kitchen recess, a double bedroom and bathroom, complete with gas central heating and double glazing windows.
Located in the heart of the popular seaside town of Largs, within a short walk to the beach. With regular daily sailings to the popular Isle of Cumbrae, it provides a host of local amenities to include high performing schools, super market, local shops, and restaurants. The train station provides direct rail links to Glasgow. Prestwick and Glasgow Airports are also located within 30 miles of the town. Largs is well served with Leisure amenities to include Largs Yacht Haven Marina, golf courses, tennis, bowling clubs and leisure centres.
Lounge/kitchen Diner Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.