£275,000 Offers over
* Closing date set for Tuesday 23rd August, 2022 at 12.00pm *
Enjoy fantastic city centre living with this stunning two-bedroom apartment within Edinburgh’s historic Rose Street bordering Castle Street and Charlotte Square. Built as part of the New Town in 1767, this now pedestrianised World Heritage street is home to famous bars, cafes, shops and restaurants including The Abbotsford and Milnes. Immaculate throughout and occupying the second floor of a traditional tenement building, it retains many original period features complemented by elegant interiors. Surrounded by the best in leisure and retail amenities and in the very heart of Edinburgh, it would make an ideal home for a professional, investor, or couple.
• A warm and welcoming carpeted entrance hall with large, walk-in storage cupboard
• Bright and elegant carpeted living room overlooking Rose Street, with many period features including original sash and case twin windows featuring working shutters, stunning focal fireplace with intricate details, ornate cornicing, and Georgian alcove. Also has further storage within another large walk-in cupboard
• A well-designed, compact kitchen with ample wall storage and counter space
• A stunning carpeted principal double bedroom featuring a large original sash and case window overlooking Rose Street South Lane, high ceilings and stylish Edinburgh press. Benefits from an additional warm and inviting double bedroom
• Beautifully finished bathroom with three-piece white suite including indulgent rain shower over bath
• Gas central heating throughout controlled by a smart wireless thermostat
• Secure entry system and on-street permit parking
• Within the catchment area for access through application to Queen Street Gardens West (successful application comes with an annual fee)
*Open Viewing Sunday 7th August 2pm - 4pm*
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.