£165,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|16 June 2017||£152,500||£13,500|
|31 August 2007||£166,000||£49,686|
|14 March 2003||£116,314||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Lower conversion set within traditional detached villa. Accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen,double bedroom and bathroom. Garden to rear. Private parking.
Lower conversion set within traditional detached villa. Accommodation on offer comprises, reception hallway with storage, stunning lounge withoriginal cornicing and bay window looking over large private rear garden, fitted kitchen, large double bedroom with bay window and large storage cupboard. Family bathroom with three piece suite. Large private garden to the rear. Private parking to the side.
Maxewll Drive is located within the popular area of the Pollokshields. Situated close to a great selection of local amenities and transport links. Local schooling at both primary and secondary is close at hand, together with Glasgow Clyde College providing further education. Shawlands, Mount Florida, Strathbungo and Battlefield are within close proximity and have an excellent selection of shopping, restaurants and bars/bistros. Braehead and Silverburn Shopping Centres are also nearby. Excellent motorway access to City Centre and beyond by means of the M8, M77 and Clyde Tunnel.
Lounge 18' 3" into bay window x 15' 7" ( 5.56m into bay window x 4.75m )
Kitchen 10' 7" x 5' 6" ( 3.23m x 1.68m )
Bedroom 16' 6" into bay window x 15' 3" ( 5.03m into bay window x 4.65m )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 4' 8" ( 2.34m x 1.42m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.