£180,000 Offers over
Conveniently positioned to take advantage of a wide range of amenities at Clarkston Toll, this modern retirement flat occupies an upper-first floor position within this ever-popular McCarthy and Stone development and delivers a thoroughly stylish and notably bright interior.
Situated off Mearns Road, a short stroll from the many amenities at Clarkston Toll, this stunning 'McCarthy and Stone' development enjoys a sheltered position, and therefore a quiet residential option, for potential purchasers.
Occupying an upper floor position, this particular property delivers a notably bright interior with attractive views captured from many of its principal apartments. Boasting a stylish decorative finish throughout, the accommodation comprises spacious reception hallway off which all principal apartments can be found as well as two impressively proportioned walk-in storage cupboards, impressive formal lounge with striking corner window formation and Paris balcony off, modern fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted cabinets along with integrated appliances, two spacious double bedrooms; the master of which features significant fitted storage and a modern family bathroom hosting white three piece suite with overhead shower attachment and vanity storage.
Aidans Brae has proven continually popular over the years given its most central Clarkston location; affording its homeowners almost immediate pedestrian access to a wide range of shops, eateries and transport links. The development itself boasts a high standard of communal maintenance with the provision of both an attractive residents lounge and highly practical laundry room whilst, externally, the communal gardens are extremely well-manicured and host ample residents parking.
Lounge 16' 7" x 14' 3" ( 5.05m x 4.34m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 5' 8" ( 2.90m x 1.73m )
Bedroom 1 22' 2" max x 10' 2" max ( 6.76m max x 3.10m max )
Bedroom 2 16' 7" max x 10' 8" max ( 5.05m max x 3.25m max )
Bathroom 8' 6" max x 6' 1" max ( 2.59m max x 1.85m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.