£118,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|9 August 2013||£95,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
This appealing lower cottage style flat offers family accommodation presented in impeccable condition. Comprising reception hallway, lounge, fitted modern kitchen, 3 double bedrooms and bathroom with shower over bath. Gas C/H. D/Glazing. Delightful gardens with driveway and enclosed area to rear.
Forming part of an established residential pocket ideal for family living this lower cottage style flat offers pristine accommodation which provides both space and quality of finish. Comprising reception hallway, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, 3 double bedrooms and bathroom with shower unit over bath. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing, driveway and rear gardens which are enclosed and family friendly.
Cardross offers an excellent array of amenities from local shops to a small supermarket with larger supermarkets to be found in neighbouring Dumbarton and Helensburgh. Schooling within the village is available for pre-school and primary levels with secondary education a short bus journey away. First class public transport links are available to include bus and rail services to a multitude of destinations. Locally there are a number of sporting and leisure pursuits to include golf course and bowling clubs, water based activities are also in abundance due to its shorefront location.
Reception Hallway 14' x 5' 2" ( 4.27m x 1.57m )
Lounge 16' 6" x 10' 8" ( 5.03m x 3.25m )
Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' ( 3.56m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.42m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.25m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 3 12' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.36m )
Bathroom 9' x 6' 4" ( 2.74m x 1.93m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.