£85,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 March 2003||£26,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A comprehensively upgraded top floor tenement flat with accommodation comprising hallway with storage, lounge open plan to kitchen, double bedroom and shower room. DG &electric heating system.
A comprehensively upgraded traditional second floor flat with accommodation
comprising reception hallway with storage,spacious lounge with bay window and open plan to newly fitted kitchen.
Double bedroom, newly fitted plumbing and large shower room. Newly fitted double glazing, rewired and an efficient electric boiler for heating and water.
Communal gardens to the rear.
Clifford Place is located in the highly popular Kinning Park area of Glasgow.
Situated close to a wide selection of amenities and transport links including Cessnock Underground which is nearby.
Easy access to universities and the City, Silverburn and Braehead Shopping Centres. Excellent motorway links to Glasgow and beyond via the M8, M77 and Clyde Tunnel.
Lounge/kitchen 17' 5" into bay window x 10' 8" ( 5.31m into bay window x 3.25m )
Bedroom 17' 10" x 10' 11" ( 5.44m x 3.33m )
Shower Room 8' 6" x 4' 4" ( 2.59m x 1.32m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.