£255,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|22 December 2004||£135,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
*Fixed Price ï¿½5k under HR value*
Enjoy a prestigious historic location with this well-presented two-bedroom ground floor property. In ready to move-in condition it offers wonderfully bright accommodation within a former school building. Given its proximity to the city centre as well as The Royal Mile and Cowgate, this will make a lovely home. Situated in a cobbled street within walking distance of the Old Town and Princes Street’s excellent shops, bars, and restaurants, as well as some of the city’s most picturesque green spaces.
• Impressive two-bedroom property in highly desirable Old Town location
• A neat and welcoming carpeted entrance hall with storage
• A bright open plan spacious lounge with kitchen offering flexible furniture layout. Natural light floods the space thanks to full-length twin windows.
• A well-proportioned modern kitchen featuring ample wall and floor storage, counter space and integrated oven and hob
• An airy carpeted double bedroom with useful alcove for hanging space
• Further attractive carpeted double bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobe
• Walk-in shower room with three-piece white suite including Mira shower
• Permit on-street parking
• Secure entry system
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.