£120,000 Offers over
Boasting a stylish and freshly presented interior, this first floor retirement flat occupies a particularly attractive position close to Linn Park yet affords excellent access to local shops and transport links.
Occupying an attractive position at the end of a no-through road, this desirable development lies close to Linn Park yet affords convenient access to local shops and transport links. This particular property occupies a first floor position and boasts a stylishly neutral and freshly presented interior.
Immediately welcoming upon entry in to a notably well maintained communal hallway; the property internally comprises reception hallway with storage cupboard off,, formal lounge with focal point fire and surround as well as particularly pleasant leafy outlook, modern fitted kitchen hosting a good range of base and wall-mounted storage cabinets with adequate space for table and chairs, well-appointed double bedroom with full-wall mirrored wardrobes, second bedroom also featuring fitted wardrobes which might lend alternative purpose as a dining room and an impressive re-fitted wet-room featuring modern sanitary ware. The home is further complemented by electric heating, double-glazed windows, residents' gardens and residents' parking.
The development lies close to Clarkston Road, which provides a range of shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements, whilst there is a supermarket in nearby Muirend. Regular bus and rail links also provide ready access to surrounding areas, whilst a range of parks and leisure facilities can also be found close by.
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.81m )
Kitchen 11' x 6' 7" over units ( 3.35m x 2.01m over units )
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 7' 9" ( 4.72m x 2.36m )
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.67m )
Wetroom 6' 6" max x 6' 5" max ( 1.98m max x 1.96m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.