£395,000 Fixed price
*Fixed Price ï¿½395,000*
This attractive and spacious three-bedroom apartment is ideally situated in Edinburgh’s sought-after Newington area. Forming the first floor of a contemporary and exclusive building the accommodation throughout is tastefully decorated, bright and comfortable. It enjoys plentiful natural light and is in move-in condition with neutral décor throughout. This prime yet quiet residential location boasts a wide variety of leisure and retail amenities and offers an excellent lifestyle only 20 minutes from the city centre.
• Inviting carpeted entrance hall featuring useful storage
• Bright and spacious south facing living room with French doors leading to private balcony with seating area. Adjacent to dining room offering versatile living and entertaining space
• Modern kitchen featuring excellent storage, worktop space, and integrated appliances including built-in fridge, freezer, dishwasher, stainless-steel oven, and hob
• Well-proportioned dining room which could also be an additional double bedroom
• Principal double bedroom with superb built-in wardrobes and generous en-suite shower room with three-piece white suite
• Two further cosy and light double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and another featuring a modern en-suite shower room
• Neat family bathroom with three-piece white suite
• Shared rear residents parking area and neat area laid to lawn
• Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.