£85,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|17 August 2007||£84,950||£40,950|
|28 March 2003||£44,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A wonderful opportunity to acquire this modern, two bedroom ground floor flat located in the ever popular Forbes Drive. The property would make an excellent first home and early internal viewing is advised.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this modern ground floor flat set in the popular Forbes Drive and which has been recently upgraded. The accommodation comprises of shared entry with security controlled entry system, warm welcoming reception hall with storage cupboard off, bright and spacious lounge with modern re-fitted open plan kitchen, two bedroom and modern internal bathroom. The property is further enhanced via electric heating and double glazed window units. In addition the property has been freshly decorated and benefits from shared parking.
The property is located close to a wide range of local amenities catering for most day to day requirements. There are excellent public transport facilities via bus and rail and easy access to the motorway network. Internal viewing is advised.
Lounge/kitchen 22' 6" x 11' 4" ( 6.86m x 3.45m )
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 8' 8" ( 4.06m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 5' 9" ( 4.06m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.