£220,000 Offers over
Boasting a stylish interior with a thoroughly modern specification, this generously proportioned apartment nestles peacefully within a popular modern development yet affords convenient access to a range of local amenities as well as arterial road and transport links.
Immediately impressive upon entry; this striking first floor apartment has been sympathetically refurbished by its present owner to now deliver a thoroughly stylish and largely 'future-proofed' proposition. Combining spacious and notably bright accommodation with its peaceful leafy location, this home will likely suit those favouring a walk-in option within a quieter residential pocket.
Accessed via an evidently well-maintained communal hallway, the spacious four apartment composition comprises reception hallway with significant storage off, attractive formal lounge, comprehensively fitted kitchen featuring a range of modern base and wall mounted cabinets with integrated appliances, separate dining room which might lend alternative purpose as a home office or third bedroom, two extremely generous bedrooms (the master of which boasts full-wall mirrored robes as well as a sizeable modern en-suite shower room) and a striking re-fitted family shower room. Of further note, there is also an expansive floored attic area which provides a superb additional storage opportunity.
The development itself has proven particularly popular amongst a diverse range of buyer groups given its keen position in relation to travel links, sought after local schooling and significant local shopping /dining opportunities. This said, the immediate environment is quietly residential and boasts a well-manicured aesthetic with the provision of neatly landscaped grounds incorporating private parking.
Lounge 15' 7" x 13' 9" ( 4.75m x 4.19m )
Kitchen 12' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.92m )
Dining Room 12' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 1 13' 9" to front of robes x 13' 8" ( 4.19m to front of robes x 4.17m )
Bedroom 2 13' 8" max x 10' 6" max ( 4.17m max x 3.20m max )
Bathroom 6' 10" x 6' 9" ( 2.08m x 2.06m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.