£355,000 Fixed price
A well-appointed two-bedroom top floor apartment situated in a traditional tenement building in the heart of sought-after Hillside. A spacious and stylish property, it combines eye-catching original period features with modern comfortable living. Within walking distance of the city centre as well as excellent local leisure and retail amenities it is an ideal home for a professional, investor, or couple. The property comprises:
• Two-bedroom top floor apartment in prime city centre location
• An entrance hall with original wooden doors leading to all accommodation
• Impressive front-facing bay windowed living room, with stunning views to the Firth of Forth, and an Edinburgh press
• Versatile box room adjacent to the living room, ideal for home office working
• A bright dining/kitchen with rear outlook over the bowling green. Featuring integrated appliances including stainless steel oven, and hob
• A light front facing double bedroom with high ceilings and wooden fl ooring
• Further comfortable double bedroom
• A family bathroom with three-piece suite and wall-mounted shower
• Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
• Well-maintained shared garden
• Secure entry system and neat shared stairwell
• Close by access to EV Car Charging points at the bottom of Wellington Street
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.