£105,000 Offers over
Fantastic opportunity to purchase this popular style two bedroom upper cottage flat offering spacious accommodation. Viewing is essential to appreciate size, style and quality within. Floored attic space. Excellent rear garden. Viewing Advised.
Presented to the market in excellent order throughout this attractive upper cottage flat offers well appointed accommodation which is available to the market in walk-in condition.
The accommodation comprises welcoming reception hall, formal lounge with pleasant views with open plan dining area, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, two generous double bedrooms (master bay window) and well equipped bathroom with three piece suite including wash hand basin, wc and bath with shower over. There is also a floored attic space.
Further benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating and good size corner garden to the rear. There is also good storage options.
Croftfoot is a popular residential area well serviced by bus routes, a local train station, primary school, a selection of restaurants, shops and local parks for recreation. The surrounding locale offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield.
Lounge / Open Plan Dining 17' 8" Max x 15' 1" ( 5.38m Max x 4.60m )
Kitchen 6' 6" x 6' ( 1.98m x 1.83m )
Bedroom One 14' 10" Not Into Bay x 10' 11" ( 4.52m Not Into Bay x 3.33m )
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.87m )
Floored Attic Space
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.